Sunday, April 04, 2004

Joined the Cybernet Family (Synaptris Decisions)

Joined the Cybernet Family (Synaptris Decisions)

After a month-long process of pre-employment verifications, I signed the registers of Synaptris Decisions (group of Cybernet Software Systems) today along with the form for my salary savings account with HDFC. It was a great time with a more friendlier set of people, introducing me to the various contact persons and processes with the new organization.

My office is located right near the Sterling Road, where exactly was the IndChem group was located previously. I think, IndChem Software Technologies, is no more now since the domain has also expired and is pending renewal.

Today was bit busy since I had to go to my previous organization, C S Software Solutions, to get the final clearances and other papers. I was actually promised that I would be given all the documents yesterday but they were experiencing some unforeseen meetings and tight schedules and I had to go today to get all those.

No comments: