Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Flashback (This day That Age) -- RTG to IBM

Flashback (This day That Age) -- RTG to IBM

Santosh was saying the other day that his wife has also got an opportunity at IBM Bangalore and she would be moving on 30th January 2007. She was previously with ReadyTestGo, the sister concern of Synaptris Decisions. We were kind of busy the entire of two weeks and I was happy that I could assist me at least little towards their family settlement in Bangalore from Chennai.

Just fondly recalled the other day on 19th October 2004, when I got relieved from Synaptris Decisions and had my journey to Bangalore. About two years then, it is my friend's turn to seek green pastures from the sister concern of Synaptris Decisions to IBM.

This blog post is just a fond recollection. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Let us wish them all good luck in their new endeavors.

No comments: