Monday, March 05, 2007

HMT Watch -- Lost and Found

HMT Watch -- Lost and Found

From the morning I was feeling very depressed. I could not locate my HMT Watch. It was so special watch for me and it has come along with me since my twelfth standard. I have never been behind all fancy gimmicks. This watch was bought in time of great financial strain and burden though if you compare the instance now, it is fairly cheap and low cost watch. But looking back at that point in time, it was like buying a spaceship for me.


With all the sentimental backgrounds, I almost broke down today and could not even take properly my breakfast or lunch. I was praying to my Lord Swamiyae Saranam Ayyappa and Arakkasu Amman to help me get back my watch.


What a surprise and miracle! Today when I entered my room, since it was routine room cleaning today. My room has been tidied and they have placed the watch on top of the table. Just now felt the pinch of hunger and quickly cooked some Maggi noodles and ate them with great relish. My humble thanks to Ayyappa and Arakkasu Amman!

3 comments:

gigfy-test said...

I understand exactly what you are talking about. Losing a sentimental treasure is very hard. I am glad you found your watch. It is beautiful. What model HMT watch do you have?

Anonymous said...

Deepak it is really nice to know that you found your HMT watch back I think each and every might be having some or other instance, momments associated with HMT watches, your watch is really beautiful and want to know more about it.

Akshay

Ron said...

You might be very surprised to know how many people would be thrilled to see a larger photo of your beautiful and treasured watch :-)

Very pleased you found your watch!