I have compiled a few information about the Sabarimala Yatra that is being organized by Sri Devi Karumari Amman Travels for Chittirai Vishu and have published over here.
- 10th April 2008 Kattunirai at 1900 hours and starting off
- 11th April 2008 Vellore Ratnagiri Temple, Sripuram Golden Temple Sri Lakshmi Narayani Amman Temple, Bhavani Sri Sangameswarar, Night halt at Guruvayoor
- 12th April 2008 Guruvayoorappan Temple, Chottanikkara, Yetramanoor, Erumeli, Holy dip at Pampa, Night halt at Sannidhanam
- 13th April 2008 Chittiraikani Darshan and Neyyabhishekam, Aryankavu. Night halt at Kutralam
- 14th April 2008 Bath at Kutralam Falls, Sri Kutralanathar Temple, Tenkasi Temple, Sri Villiputhur Andal temple, Night halt at Palani
- 15th April 2008 Palani Temple, Thiruchi Worayur Vekkali Temple, Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi, Night arrival at Chennai
The tour organizers have given the following contact address:
Sri Devi Karumari Amman Tourists,
Old No. 11, New No. 29, Ramasamy Street,
Chennai -- 600 017.
Telephone: +914442070962, +919381201643
The tour organizers have also announced that they have 36-50-54 video deluxe buses, tata sumo, van and minibuses in nominal rents for all occasions. Perhaps if the reader comes across more such travel announcements by other operators, please feel free to share across as comments for the benefit of others.