Saturday, May 10, 2008

Congrats to all HSC Students

Congrats to all HSC Students

The Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination results have just been declared yesterday. Let us take a bit of time to congratulate all students who have put their heart and soul, burning thier midnight oil and have come out in flying colors. The Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Education is actually a turning point for any student since it has a migration step from school life to college life.

While this happens, I fondly recall my TN HSC days when I passed out of my twelfth standard in 1995 and was trying out for the various engineering discliplines through either DoTE 1 (Government) or DoTE 2 (Self-Financing Colleges). After a lot of search, I got through to http://www.vit.ac.in/ (the then Vellore Engineering College).

No comments: