Monday, August 25, 2008

A little slip into the alcohol ...

A little slip into the alcohol ...

The hectic stress along the week besides the politics-driven atmosphere made me little confused and this weekend, I had a little focussed into a different type of relaxation which you would have read here. But my every night introspection made me terribly confused over this.

Plus alongwith that a few members having conversations amidst themselves on mature categorized content and their sharing of going to events catering to such services made me little feel very confused on whether I should linger back over there or start back then. If I immediately return, then it would mean a rude attitude. I was almost in the same situation as JKB in Sindhu Bhairavi; in a gesture of local song when he is a genius of Carnatic Music. Thanks to shae for sharing the Thanni Thotti song of Sindhu Bhairavi which reflected the same mental state I was in then:

No comments: