Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Sweet Delicious IceCreams from BlueBell Creameries

The Sweet Delicious IceCreams from BlueBell Creameries

Yesterday I was wandering around the local Walgreens towards late evening. One of my friend was suggesting me BlueBell IceCream which is commonly available in all shops and supermarkets here and is also delicious.

I just grabbed a few of the tins and stored them in my suite refrigerator too. I did some quick research on BlueBell over the Internet and they have given a spectacular movie on the ice cream preparation procedures over here.

Just thought of sharing this with other readers so that when you visit US, try out BlueBell IceCreams too. If you have another ice cream brand, do suggest here as comments so that me (and other readers) would also benefit from the same.

No comments: