Flipping over the pages of newspapers these days is really pissing us off. So much of fraudulent activities in almost every spheres. At least, the southern metropolitan city of Chennai seems to be bagging the crowning glory of duplicates and fakes in every sphere.
- The city spun off the mega 'fake stamp paper' scam in its registration department a few years back that rocked not just the nation but investors across the world. The investigations are still in full swing.
- Sections of city cops do earn a name for their 'fake' encounters.
- Alongside a significant section of law representatives earn a dubious distinction of fabricating stories in the litigation-petitions they handle to 'appease' the client and to illicitly 'strengthen' their wallets.
- 'Fake' Medicines
- 'Fake' Medicos
- Now 'Fake' Certificates to admissions to Medical, Engineering, Arts and other higher educational institutions.
- Fake Visa Rackets do strike the headlines every now and then thanks to the scores of illegitimate recruitment consultants mushrooming across the city teaming up with unethical travel agents.
- Even taking the example of Government of Tamil Nadu emblem, there were political moves to remove the words 'Satyameva Jayate' in favor of Tamil translation. See the changes in that order: [Source Courtesy: http://www.tamilhindu.com/2010/04/tamilnadu-state-emblem-change-some-thoughts/]
தர்மத்தின் வாழ்வதனை சூது கவ்வும்
தர்மம் மறுபடியும் வெல்லும்
We did recently have another discussion on unrighteousness over here and you can check out this emphatic video here: