Thursday, September 09, 2010

When you want to appreciate me run away. When you want to suggest, chide or scold me I host you a red carpet welcome

When you want to appreciate me run away. When you want to suggest, chide or scold me I host you a red carpet welcome

I normally have an attitude that I love people who send me constructive criticisms rather than just appreciations and praises. When one praises me let them be sure and prepared that a flattery is sniffed and get a kick on their arses back, unless and otherwise it is true. For the past one week or so I have been receiving steadfast criticisms, healthy arguments for me to correct my views and vision and to improve. The message that my pace of corrections that I am putting forward in various quarters are too slow and at snails pace was succinctly evident.

I am really honored by the blazing arrows showered and I feel that it gives me the bliss of Gangaputra Bheeshma getting the bunch of showers from his great grandson Parth (Arjun).

Thank you for bestowing on me the divinity. Thanks for vesting on me the unique pride. Thanks a ton for encouraging.  Great many thanks for making me to think more on reality terms. For Bheeshma, that clarified his stand of attachment as a guardian to the matrubhoomi (Hastinapur) and for me it makes think more on realistic terms on everything that comes my way and empower me to serve the community with more passion and vigor.

No comments: