Thursday, September 02, 2010

You are never alone

You are never alone

If you have a good music companion you are never alone. I recall the response 'Sindhu' gave to 'JKB'  in Sindhu Bhairavi to his query 'Are you staying alone?'. She replied 'No. I have Yesudas, Balamurali, Kadiri and JKB everyone staying with me (in the form of divine music)'.  Just thought I would express this whilst sharing the beautiful musical rendition by Uma Mohan and Gayatri group. I remember this group from my earlier download of 'Mahishasuramardhini' in an elegant remix.

I have shared a song over here. In this particular music the contributing artists are ten in number. See image  below. So do you expect a loneliness or boredom even in dream?




For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,

They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

No comments: