Saturday, May 28, 2005

[Imported from Blogdrive]My Online Album

Online Album

Just uploaded the snaps of my college days and a couple of them taken during my previous organizations.

Check out my online album at:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2126118074

This album contains and is categorized to contain the following:
 
  1. College Day Photographs (Sweet days @Vellore Engineering College)
    1. Convocation Photograph
    2. Our Batch
  2. Invitation Letter from 3rdAgenda (Agenda NetMarketing Private Ltd) A small dynamic team, which was formed as a web development company out of Takewing Advertising.
  3. With my team and colleagues @Chrysoft,Chennai where I was working during September 2000 to July 2001
    1. In a group discussion
    2. An aerial view of the development center.
  4. A snap while at my desk @C S Solutions Inc. Chennai, where I was working from August 2001 to April 2004
    1. A snap while I was working in a Content Management tool
    2. A snap with my favorite HTML-Kit editor open in the system.

Note: Imagestation may need you to signin to your ImageStation account to view the album.


Posted at 05:11 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan




Original BlogDrive Post on Saturday, May 28, 2005

No comments: