Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Arupadi Murugan Temple Website

Arupadi Murugan Temple Website

It was Lord's divine commandment during my Sabarimala second year pilgrimage to have a humble service to pilgrims to cover the 274 siva temples in my personal website, in a quick and easy to fashion. A lot of people helped me over phone, email and courier sending information regarding the same. You can find this section over here.

And this year, after I returned from Sabarimala on Tuesday morning, myself and my friend near Medawalkam are planning to create a website that would cover all the Murugan temples. He has already started on design work. The work is already in progress and tracked by iTeamWork. Sometime in January 2007, you can find this website going live to serve the devotees of Lord Muruga.

Wait for the holy good news about Lord Muruga website release till January 1, 2007. It is a wait worth watching!

No comments: