Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Do Your Duty Sincerely

Do Your Duty Sincerely

My Inbox.com recieved a very interesting email yesterday quoting something negative about Community-Credit.  The content of the mail was rather informative that Community Credit does not offer any shipment of prizes to India, it would mean waste of Internet bandwidth and time.

At the same time, my stand of using Community Credit is not for just prizes. It gives me an extreme pleasure of knowledge sharing and learning in the process of colloborative development effort. As the Bhagavad Gita Chapter 3 (Karma Yoga), I am truthful to myself and my conscience in the assigned duties and helping others in the service of the Lord.

I just don't care the damn thing about anybody mocking on me on whatever be the case. Mocking and laughing at the back is just thier own Swadharma and I don't want to interfere in it. I would rather thank my inbox.com for promptly delivering such messages to 'Spam' folder instead of wasting my precious time, since my Calendar shows more tasks in hand to be completed.

No comments: