Chrome, I am now using Firefox again in its 4.0.1 version. Why is this change again? The reasons for this migration are:
- For some reason my Chrome on Ubuntu is not able to recognize Unicode fonts properly. Also I see a steep memory usage when it comes to Shockwave Movies.
- As you know, Chrome allocates separates process memory for each tabs which might be heavy on challenged computers.
- Firefox 4 brings Chrome-like interfaces with good improvements in memory footprint as well.
- Seeing a fox in the morning is said to bring good luck. :)
- When I install an add-on it is expecting me to restart the web browser whilst Chrome does it only the fly.
- PDF documents open inline natively in Chrome whereas Firefox still depend on the bloated reader plugin from Adobe.