Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lunch at Hotel Saravana Bhavan, KK Nagar

Lunch at Hotel Saravana Bhavan, KK Nagar

Today I had some work and hence came to office. Since I was feeling hungry I just thought either I would give a call to Dial-O-Dine but then thought I would go down the lane to Hotel Saravana Bhavan, which is next stop, next to Kasi Theater. As against the Met Department warnings of the showers, it was scorching Sun all along.

The food was really good today and there were some more special sweets and curd offered. It was sumptous to cover the real deep hungry and propitated the intestinal hydrochloric acid not to keep leeching but to go and take rest. Though a bit costly, I think Saravana Bhavan is worth its quality, unlike its next competitor like Murugan Idli shop.

2 comments:

Chandrika said...

Hi Deepak,

This is Chandrika. We were class mates in VEC. U remember?

I accidentally dropped by your blog and I am very glad I did so. You have a very beautiful style of writing and your blogs are packed with information. It felt really nice being here.

You can check out my food blog at akshayapatra.blogspot.com.

It felt really good catching up with you atleast through your blog, Deepak.

Do keep us updated of the
happenings in your life..

Deepak Vasudevan said...

@Chandrika,

Thank you for dropping by my weblog. It is real pleasure that my weblog could greet an old friend after a real long time.

I would definitely visit your weblog 'Akshaya Patra' shortly.