Saturday, July 07, 2007

Blogger broke and Inbox.com Saved

Blogger broke and Inbox.com Saved

The blogger rich text editor seemed to have went mad today or my web browser. The HTML formatting went pathetic besides the title was not correctly formatted and displayed. Thanks to Inbox.com, when I just pasted the post into its Compose Editor, it auto-corrected everything and gave me pristine perfect HTML.

And the interesting post in which I encountered this breakdown was for an invitation to a temple function in Kattawalkam near Chennai. If you are interested, you can check it out here. I would like to thank Inbox.com for the timely formatting assistance and it is a great opportunity and blessing for Inbox.com also to have participated in the service to the Lord. At this moment, I would also like to mention about our little testimonial on Inbox.com.

No comments: