Shruti planning to mesmerize us again ...
Yesterday whilst casually chatting with Prathiba, I actually expressed my anguish on two points, which are enumerated below. As the post goes, this slowly gets transitioned as a little testimonial for the revered blogger, a prolific writer, a ferocious go-getter on goal-targets.
- A long lack of updates to My Tides and Tidings. I call it shortly as MTT and I have told this to her too. The reason why I gave this name was it should be similar to ATT (or AT &T), which is a premiere communications provider in United States. I admit that her calendar slots are currently too full with her aspirations towards a post graduate management education (MBA).
- I used to tell about interesting discussion tidbits in CodeProject Lounge and Soapbox. Whilst the technical discussions are extremely superb and excellent and that no one can ever debate on it, sometimes, a few discussions on Soapbox can be a bit embarrasing or intimidating. I admit that the forum caption itself has a disclaimer ("If you want to get something off your chest then do it here - but enter at your own risk! However: No flame wars, spamming, trolling, message bombing or harassment.") to this effect.
Sometimes she used to tell that she prefers to stay away from these forums. For the past few days, I have been nurturing out a sense of guilt whether my showcasing CP forums from the perspective of Lounge and Soapbox were instrumental towards this. The following were particularly the thoughts that kept ravaging my mind or rather plundering my mind?
- Did I inadvertantly serve as a speed-breaker or a hurdle?
- Am I serving a wrong picture?
- Is my mind having a wrong calibration or inclination? This point needed my closer and deeper scrutiny, at least considering the current austeries that I need to practice.
Yesterday I told this and got clarified. It was then I got a sneak preview of her intention of bringing back Shruti meets Monkeys, after really really a long wait. Was it almost like a Dasavataram of Kamal?
- Well. I think, in that way, I earned a bit of relief and also a little pleasure from the following perspectives:
- Cleared my mental block which I can accuse of thieving my sleep and peace for a week.
- Had been at least a little instrument (though less than the service of a squirrel in its noble deeds of helping Sri Rama in building the Sethu Samudram bridge to Sri Lanka) in bringing back a sleeping blog(ger) to full vibrant activity.
- She has also promised to register at CodeProject and at least to actively participate in the technical forum side. I am sure this would be a real boost to her in various perspectives:
- Improvement of technical knowledge
- Writing Skills, which in turn would enable MTT to have a more richer content.
- A little service to my Guru. I treat her as my Guru for the following reasons or her qualities.
- The single-minded vision and approach to the goal of the task in hand.
- The endurance to achieving the task without letting it go in the air succumbing to difficulties en route.
- Not hurting any one's thoughts at any time.
- I would say the point 4.3 actually closely resembles with one of my birthday assurances that I took in November 2006. At least till this point of time, I have been trying to uphold it. But my assurance would be Make others smile at any point of time. But I think I should consider extending it a further to encompass 4.3 also. [I copied ]
Well! That completes a quick discussion-cum-tour on two topics:
- A cute little testimonial
- A news announcement of Shruti meets Monkeys to strike MTT again to keep readers mesmerized.