Tuesday, October 06, 2015

End of Real Estate Drama with Tenant in Medavakkam

One of my client had vested with me responsibility of managing the tenancy at his apartment near Medavakkam. Of late the tenants had been little fooling around by delaying credit of rent in the account. They finally vacated the apartment in May however failed to properly remit the utility bills leading to which my client had late payment alerts from the service provider.

The phone numbers of the tenants were also not reachable and hence I had to force law enforcement into the action. Initially I had some difficulties registering a report and here is where CCTNS came to the rescue.  The police commissionarate dispatched the report to Thazhambur police station (jurisdiction) and after which the tenants obliged to come for an enquiry and the issue got amicably resolved.

No comments: