Sunday, February 27, 2005

[Imported from Blogdrive]Maha Shivrathri (March 8)

Maha Shivarathri on March 8Maha Shivaratri is being celebrated on March 8 this year.

 

 

Tridalam Trigunakaram Trinetramcha Triyayudham;
Trijanma Papa Samharam Eka Bilvam Sivarpanam.

In this connection, you can see the entire list of 274 Siva Temples across India (and a couple of them in SriLanka) from my personal website at http://vdeepakkumar.netfirms.com/

Inspiration: During the visit to Tenkasi, (as part of the Sabarimala tour), I saw the network of Siva Temples displayed there as a photograph. I was inquiring whether there is any detail in website/book but there does not seem to be so. Hence I thought for the benefit of pilgrims world over, I would try to bring this section.

Please do check out the same and send in your feedback and comments to me.&nbsp;<!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '34460';
//-->

 


        Posted at 11:51 am by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

K Sankarasubramanian June 2, 2007 &nbsp; 07:37 PM PDT&nbsp;I saw your sloka &quot; Tridalam Trigunakaram Trinetramcha Triyayudham;
Trijanma Papa Samharam Eka Bilvam Sivarpanam.

I need the full sloka in Tamil in some PDF file... Can you please send this to me at
k.sankarasubramanian@tvs-e.in

 

 

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Sunday, February 27, 2005

No comments: