Monday, February 11, 2008

A Sumptous Dinner -- After DayLong Hunger

A Sumptous Dinner -- After DayLong Hunger

In the morning I started a bit early since I had some quick driving classes. Hope you would have actually enjoyed my first learning over there. Since it was quite early, I had to skip my breakfast and start off. During the day besides stringent schedules, I had two more responsibilities that interfered:

1) A call from my home loan crediting institution to get the updated passbook and other statements.
2) A call from my personal banker regarding an earlier report about an erring lethargic Term Deposit officer.

To address these issues, I had to use my lunch hour without disturbing my other schedules. When I reached back, it was about 1530 hours. So I had abandoned the lunch. The hunger started to hit after an hour. I was just managing for a few hours. When the dinner time came, I had visit the restaurant for a full meal. Thanks to the Lord, after the daylong hunger, the food was really good. I had some light common cold and the Lord had also blessed with the following dishes:

1) Sundakkai Sambar
2) Potato
3) Some Good Dhal

That made pretty good dinner to focus on rest of the work and relax after an acute mental stress plus stringent schedules.

No comments: