Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tamil Nadu's Premier Diary Products Supplier comes closer to you ...

Tamil Nadu's Premier Diary Products Supplier comes closer to you ...

I don't think anyone would be there who does not know Aavin milk. Aavin is a premier diary product supplier to everyone across the state of Tamil Nadu and I believe it is also Government of Tamil Nadu undertaking. Take the example of the city of Chennai. When you feel really tired somewhere, you need not worry about taking the carbonated water cool drinks. There should be an Aavin milk booth somewhere near you.

At least, a few of them I could suggest (as I recall) over here:
  1. Broadway (near Kuralagam)
  2. Spencer Plaza Junction
  3. CMBT Chennai [I believe they have two stalls. You can get a good hot cup of milk quenching your thirst and energizing you for a tiresome bus journey]
  4. Mylapore Tank
Perhaps I would say, you can check out Aavin website (which I have hyperlinked in the opening sentence of the post) for complete details.
Well! Coming back to the main discussion. I just came across an advertisement in Spencer Plaza Junction of Aavin regarding announcement by Aavin of their Toll Free Contact Center numbers which the customers can dial in and get their queries answered: The number is: 18004253300
Now I think, it is one more customer-friendly measure by Aavin and one more step to come closer to us.

No comments: