Saturday, November 26, 2005

Weekly Triplicane Temple

Weekly Triplicane Temple

As part of my weekly Triplicane Temple, today I started and reached Triplicane sometime around 7 PM. Today, I started late so that we can enjoy the cool climate of Chennai, thanks to the monsoon and the intermittent rains that Chennai has been recieving.

I was feeling bit tired and I remembered and got some vadas in a small restaurant. Kerala is very famous for these small restaurants and we call them as Thattukada. Kerala's Thattukada fame has even travelled overseas and you can check out this website http://www.thattukadadubai.com/ which illustrates the same.

After worshipping the Lord, amidst the heavy crowd and some chakkara pongal, I came out and the book stall had photographs of Narasimha and I got two with four Narasimhas:

  1. Yadagiri
  2. Thirukotiyur
  3. Mattapalli
  4. Thiruvallikeni

I think I can add these to my personal website Temple Network sometime next week and scheduling for release of v3.0 of the website in December 1st week.

Thanks to the rain, the buses were amusingly on a low frequency and hence returned back to my desk through Anna Salai - Kodambakkam route and now blogging away.

Now feeling sleepier and starting off now to home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord Narasimha:

ahobila.blogspot.com