Saturday, December 30, 2006

"Arindhum Ariyamalum" Sloka

"Arindhum Ariyamalum" Sloka

There was one Swami (Karthik) who had expressed a bit of dejection since on a particular day, he could not wake up early and he was feeling a bit down as expressed over here. As far as my little information goes, I think, our guruswami's have taken these issues into consideration and the Arindhum Ariyamalum sloka that we recite accomodates for all these mistakes that are committed with and without our knowledge.

I searched a while to give this sloka lyric to Swami but since I could'nt get it, I have typed it myself in a Word document using a Ayyappa picture and Unicode Tamil and captured as JPG using Irfanview. I would like to share the same with other readers as well.

Om. Arindhum Ariyalum Therindhum Theriyalum
Naangal Seitha Sagala Kutrangalaiyum
Poruthu, Kathu Rakshithu Arul Puriya Vendum
Sathiyamay Ponnu Pathinettam Padi mael Vaazhum
Kasi Rameswaram Adakki Aalum
Om Hari Hara Sudhan, Ananda Siddhan Ayyan, Ayyappa
Swamiyae Saranam Ayyappa.

ஓம். அறிந்தும் அறியாமலும் தெரிந்தும் தெரியாமலும்
நாங்கள் செய்த சகல குற்றங்களையும்
பொறுத்து, காத்து ரட்சித்து அருள் புரிய வேண்டும்
சத்தியமாய் பொன்னு பதினெட்டாம் படிமேல் வாழும்
காசி, ராமேஸ்வரம் அடக்கி ஆளும்
ஓம் ஹரிஹரசுதன், ஆனந்த சித்தன்,
ஐய்யன், ஐய்யப்ப ஸ்வாமியே சரணம் ஐய்யப்பா!


[Sri Ayyappan Sloka]

No comments: