LRAMP -- Lemelson Recognition and Mentoring Programme
LRAMP is a joint initiative of IIT Madras and Rural Innovations Network (RIN), Chennai. Do you an innovating public service invention or a discovery that you are not able to implement due to lack of patronage or financial support or red tape bureaucracy? LRAMP is here to support your cause. The following are the services rendered by LRAMP for innovators:
- Patronage of Innovation
- Supporting and Aiding the Inventors with plans and appropriate roadmaps.
- Assistance in developing prototypes.
- Supporting in various trials and test procedures.
- Test Marketing
The following three factors is where LRAMP would majorly support innovators:
- Nourishing Innovations
- Funding Innovations
- Mentoring Innovations
- Write a brief writeup about your invention/discovery or innovation.
- How is your product innovative or different from others or existing ones?
- How does your innovation benefit the society?
- Personal Demographics Details:
- Complete Communication Address with contact telephone numbers.
- You can also get other details and application froms from LRAMP website.
- Postal Address:
Lemelson Recognition and Mentoring Programme (L-RAMP)
2nd Floor, IC&SR,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai - 600 036, India.
Tel. No: 91-44-22578389, Fax: 91-44-2257 8382
Source Courtesy: Dinamalar Sunday (I don't know whether the online edition carries this ad. This wwas manually typed by me for readers' welfare and information from the paper and other information compiled from IITM, LRAMP and RIN websites.)