Tuesday, September 06, 2005

[Imported from Blogdrive]My Nokia underwent renaissance

As usual just like fiddling my IIS, I was playing around with my new Nokia 3315. Whilst it was good to learn about a lot of features in store compared to the classic Motorola, I was having, there was a hidden landmine in store, which I hit.

The phone security code (with the default value 12345) got blocked. Of course, I have'nt opted for PhoneCode check on every switch on.

After 76 hours of melodrama with diversified ways to reset the Nokia 3315 code, the phone code has been reset, thanks to Nokia Care ("Hello World"). Of course, now the brief usage of the phone too has been restored to as if the mobile was just out of the factory.

The GSM journey along with my Nokia is resumed now after a brief hiccup.

Posted at 03:39 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan




Original BlogDrive Post on Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No comments: