Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Divine Weekly Trip @Parthasarathy Temple, Triplicane

Busy Weekend

This weekend, I was quite busy. I had some deliverables and reviews to make and send from the work perspective. Sunday, my MBA Personal Contact Programme was starting. I had to revise the MBA books for that too.

Myself and my friend (Redhy Issac) were also planning to purchase a CD writer for his homesystem. We are hunting down the entire RitchieStreet for the same. After long bargains, we homed in on a Samsung made Combo drive and the time was then half past two. I was planning to start off to temple and my friend told that he was willing too.

What a coincidence! Whatever new things I normally buy, use to visit the temple first. Now, this CD writer also got the automatic chance of visiting my famous weekly shrine (Tiruvallikeni Sri Parthasarathy Swami Temple). We had in fact more comfortable workship and that too in the crowded Purattasi month, thanks to the mercy and showers of blessings of the Lord.

The next day, I had my MBA contact programme on Management Concepts starting. The venue was in Anna Nagar and so got up bit early, and after getting some fast bites of the breakfast, whizzed past to Tambaram, caught a 114 Red Hills Express service which dropped me in Tirumangalam stopping in less than 50 minutes.

One more happy coincidence. The friend who accompanied me to temple yesterday was accompanying another one to the temple. Now his colleague too was more impressed by the beauty of the temple. He being a Keralite, I would also like to convey a message to him via his weblog that it is the same Lord, which has taken the divine sankalpa to be with him always. In Kerala, it is Guruvayur and here it is Tiruvallikeni. The only difference being in Guruvayur, the Lord is being worshipped as a kid and here as a charioteer to Partha (Arjuna) after giving the Geethopadesha to the world and Partha.

Now getting back to work after a bit of blogging...

No comments: