Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Noble Educational Service

The Noble Educational Service

It is rightly said that lighting one candle with another dims neither. Rather it makes the room still brighter. Also, there is a tamil proverb that one who opens a school rightly lays the foundation to close a prison.

It has been my humble thought and vision to provide a page so that somebody searching out for schools/colleges or other educational services should be guided to the right place with least effort. Perhaps my thought was to create a page having a database of all schools. But this effort is herculean. I don't think, I have enough budget to support this either.

Hence, limited to my budget, I have dedicated a page in my website and you can check it out at http://vdeepakkumar.netfirms.com/edu.html

You can leave your comments by listing other links to educational services. It would be of great service to millions of people worldwide.

On a personal front, I have also had the opportunity to be as a project guide for a couple of final year students in the last year. I got referred to from http://www.dotnetspider.com/ and my profile in Dotnetspider also is available here: http://www.dotnetspider.com/profiles/ViewProfile.aspx?UserId=deepaknet

As I have mentioned there, I have'nt been stipulating any hard bound fees or other stupid things. I like to do this as a community service and till my final breathe, I pray the Lord Almighty that this service would (and should) continue.

We have a couple of Slokas in this towards a better education for kids.

  1. Tvameva Mata Cha Pita Tvameva
    Tvameva Bandhuschasakha Tvameva
    Tvameva Vidya Dravinam Tvameva
    Tvameva Sarvam Mama Devadeva
  2. Om Saha Naavavatu, Saha Nau Bhunaktu,
    Sahaveeryam Karvaavahi.
    Tejasvinaavadheetamastu
    Maa Vidvishaavahi.
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih 

    (This also happens to be the morning prayer in our School)

  3. Gnanananda Mayam Devam Nirmala Spatikakrithim
    Aadharam Sarva Vidhyaanam Hayagrivam Upaasmahe

  4. Saraswati Namasthubyam Varadhe Kamarupini
    Vidhyarambham Karishyami Sidhdhir Bhavathu Me Sadha

No comments: