Sunday, March 19, 2006

Safe Banking with SBI

Safe Banking with SBI

I was trying to writing this for sometime since but I again some sort of inertia or lethargy kept things postponing. I have no intention of harming them rather all are based on either my friends or my personal observations and based from various trusted sources. If you have a doubt, challenge me either through an email or post a comment and I would be most glad to assist through the details.

Banking with all these fancy goons like ICICI, HDFC etc. are I think only time bound. A few observations for the interesting to think over:

  1. There are standard and so much of processes in the recruitment of bank staff for Nationalized Banks. I don't think these fancy folks are anywhere near to compete them or even dream of competing them.
  2. Not a day passes without ICICI getting into so much of fraudulent transactions.  A few of them would be listed here:
    1. ICICI HomeLoan Forgery
  3. Check out this Ryze thread that sings ICICI's glory.

To summarize, it is always best to bank with our Nationalized Banks. Slow and Steady wins the race. You can have a list of Nationalized Banks from this Indian Banks Association page.

No comments: