Stress has become an inevitable part of one's day to day life. If there is no stress, there would'nt be any progress or next milestone set towards the peak of the progress. In the same vein, too much of stress too is potentially dangerous, bringing along with it plethora of physiological cum psychological ailments and sufferings. One should cultivate a strikingly good balance for the same.
I admit that this is a mechanical world. There are some tips to make stress come into your control. A few of them are:
- Punctuate your regular schedule with breaks. This way, you drive the boredom and monotony away, bringing in diversification and resuming the task in a more rejuvenated fashion.
- Oxygenating your physiology. Take some deep breathe and a sip of pure oxygen gets up a lot of refreshment and fresh energy to resume the work with more vigor and higher productivity levels. We call this Pranayama and you can get more info on this from the Yogasite page.
- Prevent yourself from dehydration. Stress often accompanies a lot of perspiration, which needs to be offset by larger amount of intake of pure water. A good quantity signifies a minimum of 7 to 8 glasses of water. This intake also makes your physiological system immune to many diseases.
- Reduce Beverages Intake. Beverages like Caffinated stuff (Coffee, Tea) etc give momentary refreshment but they have a latent but slow negative physiogical effect.
- Prioritise Things. Instead of having a big bunch of things in hand, enqueue them and have them dispatched and completed one at a time.
I think these are little bit of things, which one of a local magazine (in Medawalkam) was circulating and wanted to share the same with other readers.