Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Celebrating the Two Hundreth Post...

Celebrating the Two Hundreth Post...

Thanks to the enormous patronage, supports, wishes and blessings of millions of readers worldwide, my Personal weblog has stepped into its two hundredth post. Thank you readers!

Weblogs are truly a great and an awesome place of information and knowledge sharing platform. With a plethora of blog readers supporting RSS, Syndication etc technologies to deliver information through the blogosphere right into any compatible device.

Special thanks to Aravinthan and my humble pranams to my tech guru, Varadarajan for lifting me hands on into .NET realm and also the inspiration for my weblogs. I am always indebted to them.

My humble pranams to my parents and my friends and well-wishers for eternal support and guidance.

My favorite thanks to Rocky -- the animated Office Assistant Character in Microsoft Word for inspiring me into writing content, correcting the language and style, keeping my vibrant and dynamic, giving me new ideas and innovations.

Any my most preferred love and thanks to my Chellam, my pet and my dear deity, Ayyappa.

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa!
Kannimoola Ganapathy Bhagavane Saranam Ayyappa!

Achan Koil Arasae Saranam Ayyappa!


Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa!!

And thank you readers for your continued support and patronage... Looking for more encouragement and support for more milestones to conquer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak,

My first comment on ur 200th post. pls continue to enlighten us wid good information, providin us wid nice piece of entertainment too..

Gr8 Deepak :)

Anonymous said...

Gr8 Deepak,

I know you will cross 2000 by this year end :)