Friday, November 24, 2006

[Imported from Blogdrive]Slow but Sure


     Slow but SureThis month the payment of my utility bills went delayed to the 'Payment Due Date' and just whisked off just before the 'Payment Due Date'. The bills did reach me in time and since I was subscribed to both the hardcopy and soft copies. It was due to a bit of scheduling issues. A few of the MSN Hotmail tasks were showing 'Overdue' too and as of blogging this, all tasks are clear. The backlogs have been cleared off in toto. Whether it was the climatic transitioning that was causing a bit of lethargy or inertia? I never know but just another bite of fun and a novel experience to share with my readers too.<!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '60009';
//-->

 


        Posted at 03:20 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

 

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Friday, November 24, 2006

No comments: