Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This Day That Age (October - November 2004)

This Day That Age (October - November 2004)

It is a fond recall that in 2004 about the same date I had been staying around in Bangalore for a while for personal reasons.  November 1 is Kannada Rajyotsava festival and it is a local holiday there.  We had a little bit of shopping, a quick journey to Chennai since I the then proximity October 30 was the extended date for submission of IT Returns at Nungambakkam Office.

Special thanks to Sumitha Sathish Balakrishna Nair of C S Software Solutions for staying late till I went very late in the evening to get my Form 16 for the year 2004 and then dart across to Nungambakkam to file my IT returns. I had to get special permission from one of the officers there since my address reflected Tambaram and I had to somehow push the Form there. The next day morning, we flew back to Bangalore, though it was a state holiday in Karnataka for 'Kannada Rajyotsava'.

No comments: