Sunday, January 07, 2007

Paradoxical Spelling Suggestions in Nokia

Paradoxical Spelling Suggestions in Nokia

For some reason, I had to flash a landmark where I was waiting near Adyar Signal to my friend who wanted to join me in making payment to LIC office located in Gandhi Nagar. With lot of hustle and bustle with noise all over, I was sending a SMS to my friend the landmark. When I was typing 'Near No Entry' near Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple, it was first suggesting 'ON' for 'NO'. Then while about to send the message I corrected the same.

There is absolutely no pun intended in this post. Just wanted to convey about the paradoxical meanings that simple lexical combinations of words gives.


Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

No comments: