Lazy Uninnovative Cabbages -- A Strategy To Deal With Them
We call a person cabbage when he is just a loggerhead and here goes an explanation from Wiktionary. In my opinion and deducing from personal experiences in dealing with such cabbage persons, I best strategic suggestion would be keep them off at bay. They simply spoil the innovations in you and are just speed-breakers.
There are a lot of such flavors and symptoms that indicate thier cabbagism:
- Persistent refusal of duty and shirking moral responsibilities.
- Lack of sensitivity and seriousness in discharging moral obligations in time and in due perfection within tolerable limits.
- Lack of Friendly amicable behavior.
I would like to extend this Tamil proverb துஷ்டனை கண்டால் தூர விலகு to accomodate the abovesaid people too as here:
1. துஷ்டனை கண்டால் தூர விலகு
2. மூடனை கண்டால் தூர விலகு (or)
3. மூடனை கண்டால் முகத்தில் குத்தி விலக்கு