Thursday, March 01, 2007

Quick Start Snaps of this blogger (Deepak Vasudevan) at Irving, Texas

Quick Start Snaps of this blogger (Deepak Vasudevan) at Irving, Texas

As described in my other blog, I am just starting to get accustomed to the new environment. Last saturday, we went around for a liesure walk along the green parks in MacArthur Ridge, Hidden Ridge and Thomas Jefferson park. A few quick snaps that we took during the very brief walk on Saturday morning have been published to Yahoo Flickr. There are more to upload and as I get time, I would keep updating this post.

While uploading this album, I fondly recalled about the old Munnar Trip since I had that zip file only in the album. I have also published them. Along this Flickr setup, you can also find the old Munnar Trip album here.



Update on 3rd March 2007:









No comments: