Thursday, June 28, 2007

The 8'O Clock Humor

The 8'O Clock Humor

Come 8'O Clock in the morning and Chennai city demonstrates exemplary attitude of remarkable comedy. The 8 to 9 in the morning is also known as Peak Hour.  Today, I started a bit early since I had some one to meet in the forenoon.  We have been discussing a Sneak Preview of this in our Monday Blues discussion. Today it was real fun ferrying out of the crowd at Vijayanagar terminus in Velacherry and I had to just catch up a share auto to manage through the crowd.

In the rear view mirror of the bus towards Vijayanagar, when I was observing, I could see one guy constantly showing various gymnastic tricks inspite of the driver repeatedly asking him to come inside the bus. I wonder, when these Chennai City Police would wake up from thier slumber to contain this footboard travel and pocket-pickers menace?

No comments: