Saturday, August 11, 2007

HMT Watch -- Rejuvenated After His Being Down from Ill-Health

HMT Watch -- Rejuvenated After His Being Down from Ill-Health

You would have read a few months back about the HMT Watch -- Lost and Found story. Well. I think it should have been some evil eye that the HMT Watch was undergoing some sort of defect or another. Hence I chose to let it consult with a 'Watch Doctor' (Watch Shop :) ) sometime the previous saturday (4th August 2007). It went through a rigourous servicing and checkup and I got a text message from the service center that the watch is ready after the 'treatment' and can be 'discharged from the hospital'.

Hence I went to the Watch shop near Valasaravalkam and got it back yesterday. You can find the full description of my Saturday trip over here. This week seemed to be a "Health Care Week". Personally I had to visit my doctor (Dr. Leena) near Rajakilpakkam since I had a few allergy-triggered body odour and breathing issue. A vigorous round of treatment triggered by Leena now has kept a resilent period (fullstop) to that issue.

No comments: