Saturday, September 22, 2007

An initiative to temple help by Varalakshmi


An initiative to temple help by Varalakshmi

Sometime a month back Varalakshmi was discussing with me in her humble efforts of helping a small village temple near her hometown. I infact suggested her that she can also publicize in her weblog but either due to time constraints or other reasons, she couldn't do it. I just told her that I would try sharing about the temple too with other interested persons. The time constraints applied on me too and it took a while for me to share the same too.

The temple is actually located in 'Thirukkuvalai' district and the Lordess name is 'Sri Seethalaparameswari Tulasi Amman' temple and it is located in a village called Mutharasapuram.

Should you wish to join the efforts of helping the small historical village temple, click on 'Varalakshmi's weblog' link and check out with her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is this? I am Nagarajan grandson of sri Vaithiyanathasamy Iyer of Mutharasapuram.We have formed a trust called "Sri Thulasiamman Charitable Trust" and doing social activities.We have paying our small contribution of Rs.500 to MR.Suresh temple Kurukkal every month to do nithya poojas.

Trust mail id is srithulasiammantrust@gmail.com.
contact person:R.Nagarajan,of Chennai-97
Ph.+919444534917