Saturday, November 24, 2007

[Testimonial] A Knowledgeable MBA Project Guide -- Ravikumar


[Testimonial] A Knowledgeable MBA Project Guide -- Ravikumar

Just thought I would add a few words thanking Ravikumar (associated with my Alagappa University study center based in Anna Nagar Leo Matriculation School). I was actually searching for a good guide under which I had to signup and complete the assignment.

Chennai is known for notorious unscrupulous guys who actually sell projects for a good booty. I was just trying to ensure not to tread on that route. It was at this time, when I contacted my study center, a reference about Ravikumar was given. The following are some of the good things.
  1. A good long run planning. It takes four months for the entire project to complete right from the choice of topic and other business arrangements.
  2. Periodic review and consultations
  3. Nominal Charges for the same.

I have also referred my friend Varalakshmi now to him. Just thought I would also write a quick and little testimonial for the benefit of other interested and needy students.

No comments: