Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Free Astrologer Consultation Offer by Kumudam

A Free Astrologer Consultation Offer by Kumudam

While casually reading through the newsletter of Kumudam, a premiere Tamil Magazine in Tamil Nadu, India, I came across a lucrative offer that the magazine is bringing out for its readers. I just thought I would share across the same with other readers too for their benefit:




Offer Detail: Kumudam.com seems to have partnered with a few premiere astrologers in Tamil Nadu to scrutinize the horoscopes of interested readers from the perspectives of which planet is currently weaker, which one is stronger and also what Pariharams (appeasing) to the planets.

How to apply?

All the interested readers have to do is the following:

  1. Draft your query whatever it is like Career Queries, Problems in current work environment, Family issues, Financial Troubles in brief.
  2. Draft your Name, Birth Rasi and Birth Star
  3. Send the information to jothidam (at) kumudam.com
Kumudam.com would contact the astrologers and send you back a comprehensive report on your queries plus the various Pariharams that ought to be performed including if any temple visits are to be performed. I am also attaching a quick screenshot from the newsletter mailer.

1 comment:

long life said...

, m so much confused regarding my life, m 28 yrs old but i don't have anything to do. plz tell me when my future will shine, what will be my bussiness & when i will get married. plz tell me the acurate time or date if it is possible for u

my bith time & date as under:

Name : vivek agarwal
D.O.B : 15-july-1981
time : 5:47 am
Place : delhi [india

hope i will hear from u soon

thanks
vivek]