Friday, March 07, 2008

I am authorised to drive MCWG and LMV now...

I am authorised to drive MCWG and LMV now...

After a two month long wait, today I have got my driving license for LMV (Cars) granted by Regional Transport Office (RTO), Tambaram. There is an interesting coincidence of events.

  1. I have applied for the Learner's License sometime during Vaikunta Ekadasi (around December 19).
  2. I have taken the Driving Test at RTO, Tambaram an Ekadasi day on February 29.
  3. Due to license endorsement delays of my two wheeler license from RTO, Ayanavaram ("Central RTO"), the actual license could be got only on 7th March, 2008.
Perhaps you would already read my earlier driving post "A for Accelerator, B for Brake and C for Clutch". Now there is more greater and enhanced mobility achieved, thanks to my Lord Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa.

2 comments:

Ramesh Kumar Nagarajan said...

Congrats Deepak. No stopping for you. Now you can think of doing something else too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your successful graduation in driving.
Now that you've learnt the ABC of driving, make sure you use them wisely.
As a saying goes.."Drive like hell and you will be there"
Have a safe drive. Good Luck :rose: