Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Pride of Bangalore

The Pride of Bangalore

Bangalore has something more to be proud of as I observed during my recent Bangalore visit. Two things I would like to mention:

1) Unlock Bangalore mission of The Times Group to bring traffic snarls in Bangalore under control.
2) BMTC Helpline to control and check erring conductors who refuse to issue tickets. Now anyone can call the helpline at +9945670171 or their 12667 (Call Center). I saw this message in Metro Digest column of "The Times of India" (Bangalore Edition).

I think these little steps would bring the elegance of Bangalore as a green cool garden city. Sometime back we had a similar discussion on the enhanced safety measures adopted by Indian Railways. You can check out the discussion here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right that Bangalore needs to turn green as green is going to be the most important word in our future.