Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday morning shopping :: Britannia Good Day with Milk Bowl

Saturday morning shopping :: Britannia Good Day with Milk Bowl

I had a quick visit to More for You (formerly Trinetra) Supermarket at Gowriwalkam. When I purchased a couple of Britannia Good Day biscuits, I was actually offered a cool milk bowl. There seemed to be an offer that when you purchase two Britannia Good Day biscuits, there is a sweet milk bowl free with the same.

Just I recalled that a few days back, I have seen this advertisement as part of Sodexho food coupon too. There are some cool good advantages due to this morning shopping:

  1. Britannia Milk Biscuits itself is a milk product. Milk is always holy.
  2. Milk Bowl extends the blessing of the Lord one step further.
Just thought I would share the news with others so that they can check out with nearest supermarket when the offer is still on.

No comments: