Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A new Vekkali temple in Palayanur near Vizhudhamangalam Koot Road

A new Vekkali temple in Palayanur near Vizhudhamangalam Koot Road

About a month back while the bus was negotiating Medawalkam junction, I saw a hoarding about a new Vekkali temple samprokshanam. It had been a week since I could capture the details because the advertisement was so huge to read it fully. And finally, somehow I managed to grasp the contact number of the organizer which was available on the notice board. I gave them a call to find out where the temple was.

The temple is located near Palayanur near Vizhudhamangalam Koot Road (a few miles after Madurantakam). He says there are town buses from Madurantakam bus stand too. The organizer can be reached on +919840633366 for more directions and details of the temple.

I just thought I would share the details with other interested readers so that more people can visit the temple to get the blessings of the Goddess.

No comments: