If you are in a IT or ITES industry and not capable of involving in dirty workplace politics and are honest, hard-working, then the following are the six promises/assurances that you would need to/forced to adhere to, at least in the current day trend:
- To develop a hatred for rest and relaxation
- To nurture an abysmal love and affection for tension
- To cultivate a passion to stick to work on regional holidays and weekends
- To self-satisfy and console yourself that you have blissfully exhausted all enjoyment of your life in childhood.
- To stop allocating time for your friends and families
- To energetically revenge on one's own self.
However, there is a good way to deal with the situation below. Schedule your activities properly. There are plenty of free time management aids available now. A few good ones are listed below:
/* Source Courtesy: Thanks to Satyanarayanan for sharing this as his daily bite of humor SMS */