It is just March 1st. Even one week before, I observed that walking in the road at 10 AM seemed to be painful and torching hot waves of Sun are burning everyone alive dead. In these cases, we should depict a sense of humanitarian gesture to all living beings in the world. I just thought I would draft out a first cut set of points which struck me as we can start helping everyone. When I say 'everyone', I am treating every living being (flora, fauna and not homo sapiens)
- Talk to your regional shop keeper/apartment association and see if you can help out in the following:
- Watering the plants in the morning and evening.
- Plant some saplings in your street.
- If a small puppy or dog or kitten is struggling in the hot sun, call to your house and give it some water and some biscuit to it.
- You are welcome to help out people too individually. But do not entertain strangers into the house. They may resort to theft misusing your merciness.
- You can also talk to local political parties to get things in (1) at a larger area, if you have voice in your region.
- If you see an older (wo)man/handicapped in the bus, please give them seat and make them feel relaxed.
- Help out and encourage organizations like Sri Ramakrishna Mutt, who used to give buttermilk everyday in their area to everyone who passes by their road to quench thirst.
Readers: Please share more topics by which you can make the world a more friendly place to live upon. "We can even cool down the fire-ball Sun by a more humanitarian gesture".