Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mount Kailash -- Maan Sarovar Parikrama

Mount Kailash -- Maan Sarovar Parikrama

My sincere thanks to 'VS Rangachar' for sharing with me an exquisite presentation comprising various pictures taken during Maansarovar Parikrama of Mount Kailash in the Great Himalayan Mountains, which are the abode of Lord Siva. I have shared across the same here for the benefit of other readers.




I just thought I would also provide a little more information about the procedure for the Parikrama as published by the Ministry of External Affairs. You can check out the 2009 booklet from here. There are also other private tour operators who offer this pilgrimage however care needs to be taken on the past experience and (medical) assistance that the tour operator offers for the pilgrims during the Parikrama.

No comments: