Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Completed my statutory obligation for the assessment year 2009-10 today (ahead of my Todolist directive...)

Completed my statutory obligation for the assessment year 2009-10 today (ahead of my Todolist directive...)

This year's income tax filing returns falls due on July 31, 2009. For the past few years, I have been clinging onto eFiling to avoid those serpentine crowds, hot suns, dusty lanes, drowsy and dizzy ambience of the IT environment. Besides this, a little effort from my part towards serving as a role model to conserve environment and move to consume less paper and thus support 'Save a Tree' campaign.

My Todolist was indicating July 14th as a cutoff date and July 17th to have the same submitted to the ITO. But even today both the tasks are complete and I was able to courier them to the Bangalore Income Tax Department office at Electronics City Post Office.

A little pat on the back for myself as a token of self-encouragement to see and have things moving forward with the same vigor, enhancing productivity levels and making the environment more harmonious.

No comments: