Sunday, December 20, 2009

[Imported from Blogdrive]The Posting Time after 11.30?

The Posting Time after 11.30?
& nbsp;
A reader just wrote me a casual query why is my posts always published only around midnight like 2300 hours. There is nothing specially tagged to that time except the fact that because I have to return little late home. After a little refreshing, by the time I am able to connect online to the Internet for a few hours, the clock strikes 2300 hours.
& nbsp;
I take this opportunity to appreciate that reader for his close observation of even the posting time. It is also a sign of encouragement for budding&nbsp;bloggers like me.<!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '94858';
//-->

 


        Posted at 01:21 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

 

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Sunday, December 20, 2009

No comments: