Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nature forces us the healthy transition even when we cling onto and clinched ourselves to age-old withered things

I have been thinking of the above thought for a while. Two things had been remaining old with me and the entity itself gotten defaced, mutiliated and beyond normal use. I was trying to manage it thanks to the virtue of laziness and/or inertia of whatever you call or brand it regarding the effort involve to go ahead and supplant it by a new one.

  1. One of my statutory identity cards was totally bad shaped for a while. About two weeks back it got mysterious disappeared by force in a crowded bus and now after a little more haggling statutory efforts involved this now got replaced by a stunning shiny sparkling dazzling and sizzling novel new one.
  2. I was planning of replacing the belt for a while with the new stylish one. Thanks to my friend and this week visit to Saravana Stores Panagal park this long pending plan too got materialized.

We do call this in Tamil as "பழையன கழிதல்; புதியது புகுதல்" where the old unusable junk is recycled in favor of new rejuvenated things.

No comments: